BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

~i am very happy & thankful~

hye can u imagine how i'm feel when my lecturer said u did a good job..i like ur presentation and so far ur group is the best...and i will give u 9.5 out 10...serious???alhamdulillah..happynye..tu lah reward that i get from adv ais presentation & assignment yesterday...my group and me...we feel very happy..thx a lot to all my group members..ameer kaur,karthigeyen&hizami hadri and also our lecturer Mr.Lee Sai Leong..next mission is do our best for next presentation adv audit & internal audit...wish me good luck for my interview next week with the chairman of Nusantara Technologies Dato'Ghazali Dato'Yusoff...agak risau jugak..huhu..hope everything will be fine=)

2 comments:

Shukstarz said...

bukan dato' ghazali tu perasmi MAB dulu???

hehehehe...

btw, gud luck

'S' for something said...

yup Dato Ghazali yg tu..actually this is my second interview with him..anyway thx abg shukor=)