BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

let me keep inside my heart....

i know some people keep asking me about this issue..or senang citer we call it as a problem...i don't know why people keep asking about this problem...huhu maybe all of u are very concern about me..huhu i guess so...but mcm biase if anyone ask me about this problem i will said let me keep inside my heart i don't want to tell anyone...huhu..so hope all of you will understad what i'm feel right now...whatever it is i'm happy with my new life now...even x lah berape new..i mean aku happy dgn ape yg aku buat skrg and dimane aku berade skrg..syukur alhamdulillah...


jgn salah faham dgn post ni...mcm pernah aku ckp dulu sometime ade bnda yg susah kite nk luahkn melalui kate2 so aku gunekn blog sbg medium luahan perasaan...it juz penggunaan bahase kene jaga...takut tersalah ckp and other people will get hurts...

ok bye2...

0 comments: